One controller or two, vertical or sideways, motion controls or buttons… Joy-Con and Nintendo Switch give you total gameplay flexibility. Games come to life through easy-to-use motion controls and HD rumble - advanced vibration features built into each Joy-Con. Use the included Joy-Con grip to combine both Joy-Con into a traditional-style controller for comfortable single player gaming. Depending on the game, you might use a single Joy-Con in each hand—or even give the second one to a friend. Or you can share the fun - start a gaming party anytime with multiplayer games for Nintendo Switch*. Use additional Joy-Con controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers, or a combo of the two.
- One Left Neon Red Joy-Con Controller
- One Right Neon Light Blue Joy-Con Controller
- 2 Grey Joy-Con Wrist Straps
- Compete against friends (or team up) at home.
- Play online with other Nintendo Switch gamers.
- Link up to eight systems together to play anywhere.
*Additional Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro controllers required for multiplayer modes; sold separately. Multiplayer features vary by game; see individual games for details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.